Monday, November 21, 2011

Ugh

I was at Walmart the other night and picked up a new charger for my camera batteries. I figured it was a good buy at only $10 , hell, it even came with batteries. Got it home to find out that not only are 2 of the batteries triple a, not double, but the batteries don't work in my camera...Which is something I don't GET at all. So now I get to try and find the reciept from the purchase and try to return the piee of junk. It's disappointing, because my other ones are almost dead, so I really don't know what to do at this point. Sucks.
On the plus side...in addition to makeup, another love of mine is cooking...and baking. And coming up, I get to bake! We're going to my bf's family for Thanksgiving this year... They're planning on having about 20 people this year, so it's bigger than normal. And of course, the day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday. Whoooot. Still debating on going to Sephora before I head in...But let's stay on topic...my work is having a potluck for all us lucky people who get to work 1100 hours that day, so I'm going to make a giant batch of dark chocolate creme de menthe cookies ^.^ Hopefully they turn out well, I haven't done them before. I was going to make mnm cookies, but I forgot to ...get...mnm's...0.0

So that's really all for today. I'll try to get a look up, but I can't make any promises... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment