Wednesday, November 23, 2011

so a little about my day..

tuesday morning, I was woken up at around 6 am by a throbbing tooth. i've had this once before, and let me tell you, it's not fun. I would rather smash my fingers repeatedly with a hammer than go through the torture of a toothache.
I ended up in the er around 8 last night, and ended up with prescriptions for  Penicillan, Tramadol, and Ibueprofin/ perscription stregth Motrin. I also ended up with a headache thanks to the assholes at Walmart, but that's neither here nor there.
Anyways, I got my shit filled at around 11 that night. Woke up this morning to a face that was half swollen, and still ranking kinda high on the pain scale. Made it to a dental clinic at 7a.m...Long story short, they extracted the tooth- apparently, I had broken it sometime in the past- , I gave them $150, and I am now sitting at home with an even more swollen face than before. Fingers crossed that shit goes down noticeably by tomorrow...
I took a few pictures of stuff while I was out and about today. I'll try to post them later.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment