Monday, November 14, 2011

40 questions beauty survey

I stole this from Don't Call me Jessie. Her blog is amazing, and you can find it here. I have nothing else for you tonight, so why not.

How many times do you wash your face daily?Twice. Once in the morning, and once at night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination.

-What is your current face wash?
True Blue Spa's White Tea and Apricot scrub. Oh my GOD. This stuff is heaven in a tube for my skin. And it smells delicious.
-Do you exfoliate?
no

-What brand do you use?
-What moisturizer do you use?
I don't :( bad beauty blogger!

-Do you have freckles?
no
-Do you use eye cream?
No

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
no
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No. I really don't like them as a company, just because it seems all they care about is celebrity endorsements! :P---I second this answer


MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
I don't

-How about concealer?
very rarely. I use Jane Oil-free finishing powder on occasion

-Do you know your undertone color?
Blue veins, so cool-toned.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Not worth the effort to me. I'd rather use mascara.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes. Do I do that?....

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Not super dedicated to a certain brand. Right now I have Rimmel Exaggerate, Hard Candy's Lash Ink (<3 it),  Maybelline Pulse Perfection (the vibrating one,lol) Smashbox Full Exposure, and Maybelline Lash Discovery. All in black/blackest black, stuff like that.

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora, just for the variety.

-Do you have a MAC Pro card?
I wish!

-What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
fingers and sometimes brushes.

-Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes , NYX base camp. I also just got a sample of NARS' primer, and I am in love with it.

-For the face?
no

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Dear god, there's far too many. A few: Pretty Addictions Obnoxious and Gossip, Vixoden Cosmetíc's Ecstasy and Cryogenic, Sally Beauty's Turquoise, and Shiro Cosmetic's Majora's Mask (check out Pretty Addictions here, Vixoden right here, and Shiro hurr ;)  )

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
normally pencil, sometimes liquid.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never. But I've gotten mascara on my contact lens more than once.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

love them

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I think I may have a couple...

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Not really a lipstick girl. I always do my eyes up, so I don't like my lips to give too much competition,lol

-How about lipgloss?
Now, that's a whole 'nother animal. My current obsession is Bath and Body Works Liplicious in Cookies and Scream. It's from their Halloween line, it goes on clear with some gold shimmer, and it smells and tastes like graham crackers and cookie dough. I have four tubes.


 What is your favorite blush to use?
not a blush girl either. For a makeup junkie, I'm pretty low key.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
from time to time.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
it's not terrible. Haven't bought any form drugstores in forever though. I've gotten really into more indie companies lately.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
II've been once, years ago.

-Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I would love to.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not at all -- I'm too much of a perfectionist!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Lipliner that's shades darker than the lipstick/gloss. Drawn-on eyebrows. <--- same.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Bright shadows all the way...hmm that's contradictiory! lol

-Which celebrity always has great make up?Katy Perry, Amy Lee, and Gwen Stefani

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
eyeliner.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
yeah, but I prefer to have at least a little somethin'on
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Not bad, not great!

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
hmm..I'd have to get back to ya...
-What do you think of makeup?
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment