Thursday, December 15, 2011

so..yeah.not makeup related in the least.

I really don't have much to say. Next week is going to be slammed for me..Hard to believe there's only 10 days til Christmas. Thank God I get paid tomorrow so I can get some gifts shopped for... I hate not having $$ to do things, and hate even more relying on people to have to pay stuff for me. I can't wait until 4 pm rolls around tomorrow...at that time I'll be off work, and can start to shop my lil' heart out,lol. I loveee Christmas shopping. Hell, I love shopping in general...it;s one aspect of me that is very girls XD. There's just something about searching stores high and low for that special gift for that special someone..and then wrapping them all up...oh yeah, I love that too! But I feel so so behind at this point in time... I just got my grandparents taken care of, and I've had my aunt and uncle's stuff for a couple months, but everyone else...hoo boy. I still need :
Gifts for: Mom
Brother
Sis
Great Grandma
Great Aunt
Bf's family- his parents, his two sister, his brother, and of course, the bf himself XD At least I already know what I'm getting him..I just have to actually get it, lol
And on that note, I think it's time to go start decorating.., Our tree is sitting in the corner looking sad and naked..I must do something about that. I'm also waiting on a sample package from Pretty Addictions, which should be arriving in the next day or so, so keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment