Friday, December 9, 2011

OPI by Sephora

I belong to a group on Facebook called Never too Much Sparkle.You can find it here. The girls in the group post different looks, opinions on companies, and things like that. Well, one of the girls on the page mentioned that she'd gotten a $15 gift card from Sephora emailed too her. Other girls were saying the same, so I checked my email, and sure enough...there it was. The email said the card was good for $15 off a minimum $50 purchase...Sigh. But wait! Back at NTMS, girls were saying if you place the order online, there was no minimum! Worth a shot. I logged onto Sephora's site, and started looking around. One of the first things that caught my eye was the nail polish two-pack in Just a Little Dangerous and Silver Blasted. I love anything purple, and I've been dying to get my hands on silver crackle/shatter, so this was a win-win for me. The set is a $19 value (OPI by Sephora runs $9.50 a bottle), and was offered as a package deal for $10. With the gift card,I ended up paying .95 out of pocket to cover the remaining shipping. not too bad.
Let's get to some pics!

I love the packaging these came in, but I couldn't justify saving it, so it went in the trash :/





One coat of Just a little dangerous. I think it's a bit more wine colored than the website's swatches show, but I'm still really digging this color.

Shattery goodness ^.^

Just another view.



 All in all, I really do love these polishes. I am not the girl who shells out $10 for a nail polish, so I'm really glad I was able to pick these two up for free! Not to mention I finally got me some silver shatter! lol

1 comment: