Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pretty Addictions contest look

just a short and sweet post today.
Here's my contest entry for Pretty Addictions' 'show us your palettes' contest. The rules were simple: take a picture of your palette collection, pick one as your favorite, then design a look using ONLY those shadows from that palette. (You could, however, use any lipgloss, mascara, etc that you wanted.) The winner gets to design a new shadow trio to be released next month. Here's my entry. (This is the Kleancolor Hawaii Rainbow collection)


I'll be honest, I wasn't able to take as much time on this as I'd hoped, but I'm pretty happy with how it came out, and hopefully I'll win, because that would be amazing..the artist in me is hoping super badly to win this. designing an eyeshadow trio for PA would be a dream come true. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment