Friday, December 23, 2011

Lime Crime Elf

I've seen a lot of controversy surrounding Lime Crime...I hesitated buying these, but they were so damn cheap I couldn't resist. (thank you, Mega Geeks Inc! ) I ordered Elf and Empress. I was originally going to get only Empress -I'm a sucker for purples- but after finding swatches of Elf, I fell in love.

 Blinked at the wrong moment :(
The purple is Bliss by Vixoden cosmetics.. (love it)


 SOOO PRETTY



Sparklies! Yes, I'm aware I look like a dork :/
I've made it through my week of hell hours ^.^ Two whole days off!!

I leave you with this quote from The Office (love that show)
Andy: "I'm not insightful enough to be a movie critic...Maybe I could be a food critic: These muffins taste bad....Or an art critic: This painting is bad." *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment