Sunday, December 11, 2011

Anotehr Pretty Addictions look

I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of what I wore to work today :( so, here's another look I did earlier this week and didn't manage to post yet. Yay for procrastination!





Products used: Pretty Addictions eye candy in Gossip on the eyelid and Electric Lemonade blended above.

Speaking of Pretty Addictions, Kas had some games on her Facebook last night. (facebook.com/prettyaddictions ) , and yours truly won the final round scavenger hunt. So I'll be getting a sample tin here soon. I can't wait to see what colors she picks to put in my prize (it's all a big mystery,lol )
 I actually like the fact that I won't know what colors I'll be receiving. I've ordered from PA twice in the past, and Kas knows I'm a fan of bright eye colors, so we'll see what colors she chooses ^-^

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment