Friday, September 30, 2011

urban decay and pretty addictions

The look I'm showcasing today is done with Urban Decay's Narcotic, and Pretty Addicitons' Obnoxious. Love both these colors, I love working with blues, and Obnoxious has the most gorgeous glitter/shimmer finish.The purple on the underside is Sephora's Hello Kitty Chammy Grape eye liner. Creamy finish, deep, pure purple..uit's one of my favorite eyeliners.
Looking at the pictures now, I realize I also used Majora's Mask again here ^.^ What can I say, I love that color =]

I've finally entered a makeup contest, yay for me, right? Pretty Addiction is having a contest based on ''your favorite candy'' so I did one with Fun Dip..I'll post pictures later. Speaking of Pretty Addictions, I absolutely love her line! Kas is super super nice, and her collections are amazing. Each week she does an offer that gets you a free jar of the color of the week with any $15 dollar purchase. She also takes her fans' thoughts into consideration and asks them which color should be the COTW. If you've never heard of Pretty Addictions, PLEASE check them out, you won't be disappointed.! The Pretty Addictions website is here and her facebook,here.

No comments:

Post a Comment