Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Lied.

No green showcase today. I'll get around to it this weekend, maybe. lol.
Instead, I'm going to show you the look I wore to work yesterday.
No pics of the product, I forgot to photograph them! Bad beauty blogger!
Products were Bloody Mary eyeshadows in yellow and orange, NYX eyeshadow base in White,Maybelline eyeliner in black, Hot Topic roll on glitter in gold, and MAC glitter in Rockin'Orange. (Please don't bother asking about the cupcake. I can't make it go back to the bottom of the page.It clearly likes it at the top, and who am I to argue with that?)
Squinteh eyez!



look at the sparklies! I really need to start doing these in better light. Compare these first few pics with the next few, which were taken in my bathroom..






You can see the sparkle much better under the bathroom light...whould've thunk it?  don't think that's spelled right...)
I've also decided to end each post with a random picture. So here's the first:
The outside of the cupcake I made. The interior is at the top of the page >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment