Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ok, So it's been decided (pic heavy. Seriously.)

after much long deliberation (but not really) I've decided to keep updating on GlitterLette. Posts will only be on here. I'm sure you care immensly.
I've decided to showcase a selection of products over the next couple of days. They will be my favorite items, and each day, you get a different color family. First up today are the purples. I. Love. Purple. So narrowing down a handful of favorites out of my 1000434(roughly) purple shades was a bit tricky, but I got it done.
Hot Topic brand eyeshadow trio. I only use the bottom purple XD


Dawn Eyes Cosmetics in Blurple.Wait til you see this baby swatched. I know in the bag it's a bit underwhelming, but it more than makes up for it.


Shiro Cosmetics' Majora's Mask. THE Holy Grail of awesome color. I would kick puppies for this eyeshadow.Again, wait until you see this swatched.


Southgate Skincare eyeshadow in Shameless. I got this on ebay way back when, and can't find the company any longer =[ Dunno if they stopped selling on the bay (can't really blame them) or if they just disappeared.


Earthgoddess Minerals shadow in Electric Wysteria. Holly crap,look at the sparkle in that picture! LOOK AT IT.

*****SWATCHESSS*****

Left to right: Hot Topic trio (bottom shade), Dawn Eyes Blurple, Shiro's Majora's Mask, Southgate's Shameless, Earthgoddess Minerals' Electric Wysteria.


The flash sort of betrays Majora here. It's not that blue. Remember, it's the kind of color that puts puppies lives in danger. Try it for yourself and let me know if you agree.
Tomorrow I'll be showcasing the greens (sneak preview- there's 12 of them. No, I'm not kidding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment