Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Softsoap, you've done it again

The Molten Chocolate body wash I searched the globe for has a new shower buddy! This one is the new Softsoap Lemonade Berry Splash. (For once, I feel successful- I was able to find out about AND locate an amazing product while it's still new.)
This stuff is awesome. I should have expected nothing less after the mouthwatering delight of Molten Chocolate ( side note- the Walmart I went to also had the limited edition holiday Suave body washes in Candy Apple and whatever that Vanilla one was. I wasn't particularly taken with either of them, but if the Candy Apple is still there next time I go, I may have to scoop it up..just for the hell of it. It's less than $2, after all.)

Lemonade Berry Splash smells perfect for summer. What's funny is, to my nose, it smells not of lemons and strawberries (as depicted on the bottle) , but grapefruit. A fresh, just-picked, juicy grapefruit . It's delicious.
Here's a picture for ya! It's foggy because smart me forgot to take my camera out of the bathroom before I showered this morning.


                                           I just uploaded a fuckton of pictures on my laptop, so don't be surprised if my next couple posts are various looks with no apparent connection...there probably won't be one.

Also, have you liked my facebook page yet?  If not, what are you waiting for????!! Go here and like me ! My 100 likes contest just started, and I'd be thrilled to get some more awesome entries ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment